Nz Cosmetic Surgery (“Nz Cosmetic Surgery”, “our”, “we”, and “ours”) and our partners respect your privacy.**
All personal data collected on this website is processed under the responsibility of the company Nz Cosmetic Surgery, registered under company number 817783400 and having its registered office at [address of the headquarters TX]. As per the applicable data protection regulations, Nz Cosmetic Surgery is the data controller.
Nz Cosmetic Surgery may use your personal data for the following purposes:
Most of the processing listed above is necessary for the performance of the contract entered into with Nz Cosmetic Surgery when you use our website to order products and/or services available for sale on the site.
Within Nz Cosmetic Surgery and in accordance with each processing purpose, the personal data concerning you is collected, processed, and stored by authorized Nz Cosmetic Surgery personnel, only within the scope of their respective responsibilities, including customer service, marketing department, and IT department.
We do not share personal data with other companies, organizations, and individuals, unless one of the following circumstances applies:
(1) Sharing with prior consent: Upon obtaining your consent, Nz Cosmetic Surgery will share the information you have authorized with specific third parties or categories of third parties as indicated when you give your consent.
(2) Sharing with our service providers: Nz Cosmetic Surgery may disclose your information to companies that provide services to us or on our behalf. These service providers include companies that offer IT services, including our host or email service provider, delivery services for our products, or marketing activities on our behalf. These service providers may use your information solely for the purpose of providing services on behalf of Nz Cosmetic Surgery.
(3) In compliance with legal obligations, sharing as required by laws and regulations: Nz Cosmetic Surgery may share your information as required by laws and regulations, to resolve legal disputes, or as required by judicial or administrative authorities under the law.
Nz Cosmetic Surgery places great importance on the security of your personal data and has adopted industry-standard practices to protect your personal data and prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, damage, or loss of this information.
We have also taken necessary precautions to ensure the security and confidentiality of data through our host, including preventing data distortion, damage, or unauthorized access.
Nz Cosmetic Surgery also adopts the following organizational measures:
(1) We adopt reasonable and feasible measures to ensure that the collected personal data are minimal and relevant to what is necessary, considering the purposes for which they are processed.
(2) We retain your personal data only for the duration strictly necessary for the purpose of processing, unless the retention of your data is required or permitted by law. For example, we retain data related to the execution of your orders for the duration required by law for accounting records, up to a maximum of 10 years from the relevant fiscal year.
(3) We implement access control mechanisms to ensure that only authorized personnel can access your personal data.
In case of a personal data breach, Nz Cosmetic Surgery will comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements for notifying competent supervisory authorities and/or affected individuals.
Your personal data will be hosted within the hosting infrastructure of our host, Hostinger, located in the United Kingdom.
Where such transfers exist, we ensure that these transfers of personal data are conducted in compliance with applicable regulations to ensure an adequate level of data protection, either through an adequacy decision from the European Commission or through legal instruments such as European Commission Standard Contractual Clauses. For any inquiries regarding recipients and data transfers outside the European Union, please contact us using the addresses provided in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
You have the right to access, rectify, erase, restrict, object to the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to define directives regarding the fate of your data after your death and the right to data portability.
You can contact us at any time using the addresses provided in the “How to Contact Us” section below to exercise your rights concerning personal data in accordance with applicable regulations. You should specify the right you wish to exercise and provide all necessary details for us to respond to your request.
These rights are exercised in accordance with applicable regulations.
Restriction of processing means that processing of your corresponding personal data will be limited. No further operations will be performed on the considered personal data.
When we process your personal data based on your consent, you also have the option to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting the addresses provided in the “How to Contact Us” section or by clicking on the unsubscribe link present in each of our communications.
However, withdrawing your consent does not affect the validity of processing carried out before such withdrawal.
Or by postal mail to [address of the headquarters TX].
If you are not satisfied with the response provided by Nz Cosmetic Surgery regarding the exercise of rights under Article V above or if you wish to report a breach of applicable data protection regulations, you have the right to file a complaint with the CNIL by mail (CNIL – 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CE
DEX 07) or on its website (www.cnil.fr), or with the data protection authority of the country in which you usually reside or work.
Document updated on November 4, 2021.“